We represent a small, independent group of labs who believe in the alternative medicine industry, but who don’t necessarily want to be in the spotlight for the work they do. So, here at Wonderland Labs, we are the interface for much of the exotic botanical work that comes in on a daily basis. Depending on workload, we either personally handle testing or delegate samples that have come at an increasing rate over the past year now. Thanks to a few kind awareness groups and loyal clients who let others know about the extensive testing services we offer, we are continually at maximum capacity, but still provide a timeline that is as fast or faster than anyone else.
The #1 question we get asked, especially by those in some hot water is this: WILL THE CERTIFICATES WONDERLAND LABS PROVIDES BE ACCEPTED BY THE FDA OR IN COURT?
THE ANSWER IS A RESOUNDING “YES!”
We are a beyond-GMP compliant dietary supplement manufacturing facility, with an in-house beyond-GLP testing lab. As a way to help give back to and to fight for a community I believe deeply in (I am a former board member of the Botanical Legal Defense, which has many successful efforts in reversing damaging legislation for a variety of herbal products), we decided to add Kratom, Kava, and other exotic botanical testing. It’s been a rough ride, but we believe deeply in what we do, and will continue to offer the alternative services we offer.
Within the highly-qualified labs in our independent group, there are a number of accreditations and affiliations. A partial list of the most relevant is below:
- International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) accredited lab via the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) for Chemical Analysis on Food Products
- International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) accredited lab via the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) for Microbiological Analysis on Food Products
- United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Import Alert Analysis
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Council of Independent Laboratories (ACIL)
- American Spice Trade Association (ASTA)
- Association of Analytical Chemists (AOAC)
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
- Southern California Institute of Food Technologists (SCIFTS)
We’ve been building relationships with local labs for over a decade, and we’ve personally tested just about every alternative medicine and herbal product on the market, from Kratom, to Kava, Kanna, Dagga, and a wide variety of other unique herbs. We believe in the freedom of choice for adults, and fight hard to do our part in ensuring the food-grade quality of products being offered. Find out how we can help raise your standards by giving us a call or sending us an email today.