CLIENT LOGIN DETAILS
Current clients with open projects can log in now to view project status on the WONDERLAND CLIENT DASHBOARD.
We will be adding completed projects one by one, starting with the most recent projects first. Every client can view their own private dashboard, with every project, its status, notes, and complete documentation with it.
HOW DO I CHECK MY ORDER STATUS?
- 01. Total turnaround time is typically 24-48 hours for ID/PERCENTAGE. For Heavy Metals, it’s typically 4-6 days. For Biological (it’s a physical process of growing cultures), it’s typically 8-12. Many labs won’t touch the herbs that we have created detailed profiles for over the years of testing exotic botanicals. If labs do handle the herbs you want tested, there’s often an initial handling charge that can run into the thousands. Not us. We already have references, profiles, and fingerprints for what is often hundreds of varieties of a single herb, especially when it comes to Kava, Kratom, Kanna, Dagga, Blue Lotus and many others. We are waiting for the ban to be lifted in Vista, CA, and will be testing CBD and Cannabis as soon as we can acquire a license.
- We do NOT have express service for a fee (outlined on the Sample Requisition Form) if you need faster turnaround times. Fees vary from 1.5x to 2x for express services. If we happen to get your results to you before the standard 9-day window, then you got lucky, or you paid the express fee for faster results.
- 02. You get an email whenever there is data to report to you. We truly are here to service you, but unfortunately, repeatedly calling us and/or leaving multiple voice mails asking us for the status of your order will not get you your order any faster or get you any additional information we don’t provide when we have it to provide you via email. We really do understand how stressful it can be waiting for testing results, and because of this we often send you invoices, partial results, and complete results via email the moment we have them compiled into certificates.
- ADDITIONALLY, in an effort to serve our clients even better, we are completed a private, ultra-secure “CLIENTS” section of our website with a dashboard for all current and (soon) past clients. You will have your own login, with everything related to your current and past projects available to you, including all documentation associated with your project. If you don’t have a Sample Set Number, it’s because one has not been assigned to you yet. We send an email with your Sample Set Number the moment we get it, but it can take a short while for your samples to come up next in the queue.
- Larger sample sets can also take more time. If you send us several samples at a time, that multiplies the time it will physically take to incubate the material and to gather the results. Also, all results come out as a series of numbers that need to be compiled into certificates. These conversions take time to compile and make official and pretty. They’re also compiled as a set, so a set of 6 will inevitably take longer than a set of two, and so on.
- 03. There are physical limits to testing speeds. Material has to incubate for 3-4 days, depending on the material and the test. We have anywhere between 12-48 tests a day on average at the moment. AND, if a test comes out inconclusive, we will need to run a second test to verify the results of the first test. This will require an additional 2-4 days, depending on the test we need to repeat. Once your material is in the queue, though, results come up in about 24-48 hours for Alkaloid/ID, 48-72 for Heavy Metals, and 72-96 for Biological testing. These speeds cannot be increased no matter how fast we work as time is needed for incubation.
- 04. Detailed answers are on our website. We’re happy to answer your questions, but in all honesty, you will usually find more comprehensive and detailed answers on our website. Please take the time to look at the FAQ section of the website for an answer to your question first. It only takes about 10 minutes, and if you still have questions, I promise you’ll be much better informed about which questions to ask. If you can’t find answers, then we are, of course, more than happy to answer any questions you might have. Speaking of, the Submission Forms look complicated, but take a few minutes to look them over and you will see they’re actually quite simple.
- FOR EXAMPLE: Trying to describe our panel of tests over the phone is far more complicated than having a look at the menu of our services listed in detail in the FAQ section. We tell you exactly what you need to know in terms of how much material to send, where to send it, what will happen while it’s with us, examples of the certificates we issue, what happens if a sample comes up positive for pathogens and more. Every key question that’s ever been asked of us over the past decade have been compiled into a few detailed, but easy-to-understand answers in the FAQ section.
- 05. Kratom clients are often extra-anxious. We’re not entirely sure why this is, but a very clear pattern has developed: Of all the different types of clients we work with, the clients who send us Mitragyna speciosa samples tend to call, email, and text us far more, and far more often than any other clients. (We’ve even had more than a few clients call, then text, and then email, all in a row, every day). It’s an exciting time and we know there are many new companies out there who are working with Kratom or wisely upgrading their manufacturing process to include Certificates of Analysis. This is why we have a more extensive portfolio of profiles than any other lab, and create new reference standards every few weeks to ensure the continued accuracy or our results, test after test after test. We really are going as fast as we can, and we really are happy to not only help you get your submissions in, but to discuss them with you after you get your results. Just show us a little patience, and we will show you ten-fold in return! (Discussing results with clients is something I’m passionate about as well!)